About Franchising - Help with Buying a Franchise
Buying a franchise can be an investment in your future. But as with any major decision, you should thoroughly research the franchise industry, the franchise model and the pros and cons of owning a franchise. That’s why the International Franchise Association has developed this resource full of tips and information to help you get started. Congratulations on taking the first step towards being in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
An Introduction to Franchising
Beginning Your Search
Navigating the Paper Trail
Evaluating a Franchise-Interviewing Both Sides
Links Sponsored by: PEPSICO/FoodService - Introduction to Franchising by: Barbara Beshel - You can download the entire PDF by Clicking Here.
- Blog - Resources for Franchise Ownership
- Consumer Guide To Buying A Franchise
- Self-Evaluation: Is Franchising For You?
- Using a Professional Consultant to Help You Find the Right Franchise
- How To Finance Your Franchise
- Funding Tools & Solutions
- Key Legal Questions To Ask
- Discover the Economic Impact of Franchised Businesses
- Franchise Your Business
- Prospective Franchisee Workbook- Making the Franchise Decision