INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION
Since 1960, the International Franchise Association has represented the leaders of more than 60 industries that use franchising as a method of distribution. Our members span many different industries such as automotive, fast food, retail and printing and carry such household names as McDonald’s, Burger King, Re/MAX Real Estate, and 7-11, to name a few.
IFA’s mission is: protect, enhance and promote franchising. Your membership in IFA strengthens the force that franchising has built in the marketplace and in the representation of franchising in the federal and state governments. As an IFA member you’ll receive:
IFA members are viewed by franchising experts as the leaders and the quality companies within the franchising community.
INFORMATION, RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS
- Industry Magazines and Studies - Franchising World magazine, IFA Insider newsletter, Franchise Opportunities Guide, plus studies such as: Franchise Unit Turnover and Franchising in the Economy.
- Access to Custom Research - Provided by IFA’s Research Department and the Franchising World Information Center, plus reports on specific industries and international markets.
- Member discounts of up to 40% - On more than 70 different franchising publications, videos & reports.
Franchise Expos - IFA members will receive a discount for exhibiting at the following expos sponsored by IFA:
- International Franchise Expo (IFE) - Held in New York, NY each Spring the IFE attracts over thousands of attendees showcasing hundreds of exhibiting franchisors.
- Franchise Expo South (FES) - Serves the southeastern United States, Latin America and the Caribbean. Along with a comprehensive conference program, FES brings together the leading concepts in franchising and the Southeast’s most qualified audience.
- The West Coast Franchise Expo (WCFE) - Brings together hundreds of leading franchise concepts along with thousands of entrepreneurs interested in starting a business, from California plus a dozen western states.
- Regional Franchise and Financing Expos - No matter what your level of investment, or what industry you're in, if you're looking to expand these upcoming Franchise & Financing Expos are where you need to be.
IFA partners with and assists many international franchising groups in conducting conferences and trade shows. IFA provides you with technical assistance and information plus educational and networking opportunities, to help you develop and expand your system globally.
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Educational and professional development opportunities for your company’s key staff to learn, develop skills, network and trade ideas on how to grow your franchise system and run it more effectively. Events such as these will keep your management in tune with the changing franchise environment:
- International Franchise Convention
- Legal Symposium
- Regional Educational Seminars
- Legal Roundtables
- Franchise Business Network
- Opportunity to Serve on IFA Committees
- Professional Certification for Franchise Executives
IFA’s Government Relations team is actively working to ensure that the interests of franchising are represented fairly and objectively. These laws will affect everyone in franchising. IFA acts on behalf of all franchisors and franchisees to address these issues in a unified voice.